EMOTIONAL BONDING WITH GUESTS
Guests which feel a positive ‘emotional bond’ with a company, return more often and spend more.
The guests emotional experience is an influence on the price of a product or service and on sustainable ‘client bonding’ of any company.
The ‘Emotional bond’ with a company comes directly from the contact between the client and staff. The level of service increases this emotional bond. Therefore, it is easy to see how a positive or negative ‘experience’ depends heavily on the attitude of staff in any company.
The level of service provided by staff can be measured by posing the following questions;
- Are staff genuinely interested in your question?
- Are staff aware of the importance of this ‘service or ‘product’ to the guest?
- Is there an emotional ‘contact’ between the guest and the staff?
- Are staff able to ‘pick up’ the guests emotion?
- Are staff able to correctly handle the ‘emotion’?
Raedthuys Sint Maartensdijk
Revenue lift last 2 years